Website

THE SILENT REPORTER

A reporter investigates the suicide of his professor, only to stumble upon a conspiracy that is bigger than he had imagined.

Hyder Ali, a Muslim-American, is working as a reporter for the Daily Times. Eric Freeland, his old professor and mentor, is found hanging inside his home. Freeland's daughter, Jessica, shows up asking for Hyder's help. She believes her father was murdered.

Detective Tom Nolan is assigned the Freeland case. He is an alcoholic who would rather sit in a bar and get drunk than work on the case.

What looks like an apparent suicide soon turns into something more sinister when Hyder, Jessica, and Nolan begin searching for the truth.


REVIEWS 

5.0 out of 5 stars The book grabbed me immediately

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book

4.0 out of 5 stars Engaging mystery/thriller

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 -stars. Great book, grabbed my interest from page one. Look forward to more books from this series.

Mobashar Qureshi said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Meghan said...

This was a great book.I couldn't ,t stop reading it!
Keep up the writing!

Mobashar Qureshi said...

Thanks, Meghan!

Anonymous said...

I loved the book. Like Father Dowling and Rabbi Small,l love that Hyder Ali gives others a look into his beliefs. I don't know much about his faith and it is important to get the message out that Muslims have beliefs that colncide with many groups of Americans. I like seeing things that we all agree about. Thanks for sharing with us.

Mobashar Qureshi said...

Thank you for the kind comments. I hope the books are entertaining as well as educational :)

Donna Hodson said...

Hi Mobashar,
i really enjoyed your book if I could just say though that having your very clever reporter rush off at the whim of his ex editor was a bit too obvious....that said I will
Regards,
Donna Hodson

Mobashar Qureshi said...

Thanks, Donna! I'm happy you enjoyed it :)